Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I've been too lazy and I need to seriously get back to eating better and working out once again.

The great thing is that Shane has decided he needs to lose weight as well, and it's always easier when two of us are doing it in the same house.

I have this really great program that my counselor gave me to help with my eating disorder.

So I've used it and created both menus and exercise activities and even made them up on a poster board to put in the kitchen to help us keep on track!

If any of you like I can make you up the same stuff too.
It gives you lots of options like what kind of diet you need. IE Normal, vegetarian, diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure.
You can choose what kind of activities you'd like to do for your work out, how many calories you want from 1000-2000 I believe, and it gives you dish options and THEN gives you recipes for it! :)

I can go into more detail and ask the questions it asks if any of you like it. I can even put it into an excel document for you.
Just let me know.

Here's hoping I stay dedicated this time and get back in shape and rid of this extra bulge!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont starve yourself... eat plenty of protein and fiber. Eat small freq meals. EXERSIZE!!!!! And yes ... you can still have your favorite foods.... just portion control them.. I still eat steak, ribs, etc..but very portion controlled... I have lost 45 pounds since Jan... not like the biggest loser.. but just the same, a life style change. WOO HOOO!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts