Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Rita got up this morning and shut off the widow fan, I already had a quilt on and had to get one for Rowdy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I'm sitting here at 5:40 with my windows open. I know I can't remember this type of weather at this point in July before. Usually it's only this cool right after a thunderstorm and the humidity is never this low. I'm kind of enjoying it, personally.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
It's 64 F (18C) here right now. And rainy. We have only had two or three really hot days so far this summer. It kinda sucks.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
It's just way too weird.
High yesterday without heat index was 103F.
Today's high (right now) 83F.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
It's been nice and cool and dry mostly this summer here in Michigan. I'm enjoying it, seeing as the other summers we've been here have been pretty miserable - hot and humid.

I think tonight will be good sleeping weather....after Harry Potter, of course!!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
It's been nice and cool and dry mostly this summer here in Michigan. I'm enjoying it, seeing as the other summers we've been here have been pretty miserable - hot and humid.

I think tonight will be good sleeping weather....after Harry Potter, of course!!!
I have absolutely loved this spring and summer so far! :D A few days over 90° and then it cools down for several days, the humidity drops, and it's beautiful. Thank You, Lord!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts