Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where has the time gone? My little girl will be 4 years old on Friday. I made a little tribute of her four years in this video...ok well it is a big long tribute but I put it to some music for your entertainment. Hopefully it will work right via putfile. I was having trouble with photobucket and onetruemedia.

No big birthday party this year but I will be taking goodies to her flyball team on Sunday.

She has been a joy, a part of my life I couldn't imagine being without. She keeps me sane and reminds me how fun the simple things in life can be. The last four years have been a tough road for me to travel, but I couldn't ask for a better companion along the way...

Click here to watch jubilee

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Happy B-Day Jubilee!!

(My mom says that your picture reminds her so much of me too!)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Today is Jubs big day and I am sad to report that she has kennel cough...the entire flyball team has kennel cough :'( :'( :'(. They think they picked it up at the last tournament two weekends ago and since it incubates 5-7 days those of us that didn't go to the tournament got exposed at practice. She was just vaccinated intranasally on 2/1/07 and has had it when she was a puppy but this is hitting all the dogs pretty hard so I am guessing it is a pretty virulent strain :'( :'( :'(. The vet treated her aggressively as we have a 13 year old dog in the house and I am hoping for her to be well before the next tournament. She is coughing pretty bad even with the cough meds :'( :'( :'(.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts