Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I updated the original thread but it wouldn't update the thread title. So here it is again in case you miss it...

This from my vet/friend tonight..

"Unfortunately, the Jack got another vial of Crofab and never regained conciousness. Those were the owners directives. That dog bled into the brain due to the effect of the venom on clotting factors. The owners slept through that part. This was the 21rst snake the dog had killed. They gave her Benadryl and went to bed."

God Speed little JRT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dog got bit by the snake. The owners gave the dog benadryl and went to bed. The dog bled out in it's brain, causing the coma. The owners were sleeping at that time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,122 Posts
So he died at home in his sleep, while they were asleep?

So sad, poor little guy. I was so hoping he would make it.
R.I.P. little man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I assume they knew what kind of snake it was as they brought it with them to the vet in a ziplock baggie. I saw the snake.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top