Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do they still have the dogs? I saw the season premier but not the latest episode. Wondering if they showed them or talked about them?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Yes. Brief shot in the premier of them bouncing around the backyard. They're getting big.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Saw them briefly on the epi this week too!

You saw them chasing after Cara & some of the 'tups when they were riding around in a battery operated jeep-thingy.

I think were was also a moment in the interview chair when Kate, yet again, expressed her dislike of the dogs. Again I ask, why did you get any dog let alone two, if you have such obvious dislike & distaste for them.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're not 24/7 outside dogs, are they? :( I know when they got them, they had them inside in an xpen and a crate. I hope they still keep them primarily inside.

I think were was also a moment in the interview chair when Kate, yet again, expressed her dislike of the dogs.
That's OK, Jon and the kids love them. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me too, Kel. No doubt.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I'd still have dogs even if my spouse hated them..
That's how we got Champ. The guy's wife had never had a pet, didn't want one, he talked her into getting a Lab puppy. She hated the dirt, drool, hair, etc., and kept banishing him from different areas of the house until he was tied to the dining room table, or outside. The guy decided to give him up when she said Champ had to stay outside 24/7.

If Kate has her way, I predict the dogs will be gone eventually. :(

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
For what it's worth, I saw a picture of Kate coming out of a Petsmart/Petco the other day with a cart full of dog food and toys. So whether Jon is the one who loves them or not, Kate's the one who apparently has the responsibility.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
For what it's worth, I saw a picture of Kate coming out of a Petsmart/Petco the other day with a cart full of dog food and toys. So whether Jon is the one who loves them or not, Kate's the one who apparently has the responsibility.
No shock there huh?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
But don't forget that it was the canine-loving KATE who, at her book signing, offered the dogs to a total stranger.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
But don't forget that it was the canine-loving KATE who, at her book signing, offered the dogs to a total stranger.
I've done the same thing. On a day when they've been expecially trying, taking all three for a walk when a stranger says "what pretty dogs", and I've responded "want one?" It means nothing.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Eh. It's as anecdotal as watching her leave a PetCo and concluding that she's shoulding the bulk of the responsibility. Actually, haven't we seen the KIDS feeding and cleaning poo?

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I really don't think it's a stretch. She is home with the kids & dogs, of course she is shouldering more of the responsibility. I would hope the kids are feeding & cleaning poo occaisionally, or even all the time as a household chore. Liv is responsible to feed Angus every day, but rest assured her father & I shoulder the main responsibilities of pet ownership. =)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I, unlike you, have seen every one. ;)She was interviewed & said that during , or "due to" their "recent situation" she was staying at home more", as John has been spending more time away from home.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I, unlike you, have seen every one.
Wow! Hasn't it been on for like 4 years? You've seen every one?!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
....and how do you know I *haven't* seen every one?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts