Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love nothing more than to see Kate get the rude awakening she deserves. I personally don't know how Jon puts up with that *B*.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad Jon Gosselin is admitting he "showed poor judgment" by leaving a bar at 2 a.m. with a mystery woman and without his wedding band -- while his wife Kate was across the country promoting a book.

I can't bare to watch it because I feel so dang sorry for that guy. I am surprised her lips don't have splinters from a 2x4 that she should have had smacked across her face.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Can't stand either one of them, but he's so passive-aggressive it makes me sick. Maybe if he got himself a job instead of living off of his wife's uterus, he'd have a little more self-esteem and could stand up to her.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
*snort* living off his wife's uterus

i don't like either of them

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I dunno...I don't watch that show, mostly because it freaks me out, but I always thought that it was pretty difficult for me to judge because I don't know how I'd nasty I'd act if I was a mother of 8! I can get pretty bad with 1 and I'm freaked about about 2!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I've never seen it...but I wouldn't feel sorry for a guy who gets caught cheating on his wife. Especially when you're on TV and millions of people know who you are. :eek: Oh come on, he was cheating!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I find her shrill and controlling.

I find him vain and immature.

And Maddie/Cara are a horror show. B-R-A-T-S!!!!!!

The six little kids are awfully cute and engaging. But hoo-- what you've got to weed through (awkward interviews, uncomfortable pauses, sniping, carping, ducking, dodging, judgmentalism, immaturity) to get to them is an awful lot.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
you don't have that many kids to talk
don't judge
has to be hard
Why are you always trying to start trouble? How do you know she doesn't have that many kids?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I dont care care how many kids you have. Thats no reason to be a ***** and treat your husband the way she does.

I've got half as many kids as she does and I'd like to think I'm not even close to being half the ***** she is. ;)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I want to know why Greg1 spaces all his posts as if they are all poetic verse.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I want to know why Greg1 spaces all his posts as if they are all poetic verse.
Bwah ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts