Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
She is going to be here signing their book. Can't decide if I want to go see her or not. Would be kind of interesting to see her in person........

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Yes, Kate is a control freak, but I think you kind of have to be to maintain any sort of organization in a family of 10.

But she is also a royal ***** on wheels!!! TV editing or not, she speaks to Jon in a manner that no one (man or woman) should be subjected to or put up with for that matter.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
What I found interesting was at the end of the fourth season, Jon was really struggling with the fact that he might not want to do a fifth season. But Kate was all for it and didn't seem to be the least bit concerned that her husband was struggling with what has come out of this series.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I've never watched an episode, but they were talking about it on the radio the other morning, saying Kate was the one who cheated.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Their marriage has seemed 'rocky' lately. Must admit that when TLC talked about the BIG SEASON FINALE, I thought it was going to include footage of Jon packing his bags and walking out.

Yes, with that gaggle of Gosselins, Kate needs to be organized to a tee. Well, SOMEONE has to be, and Jon doesn't exactly step up to the plate in that regard.

But.

Does her organizing have to include belittling him at every turn? Making fun of his clothes? His physique? His hairline? Must she SCREECH at him?

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
She's just a nasty person. I also think she's very self absorbed. I can't even watch it anymore because of the way she demeans and belittles Jon. I read somewhere online that she's banished her sil, Jody from their lives as well as her parents and others. She's definitely got problems with inter-personal relationships.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I read somewhere online that she's banished her sil, Jody from their lives as well as her parents and others. She's definitely got problems with inter-personal relationships.
No one knows what happened, but Aunt Jody & Uncle Kevin, as well as Bob & Beth have all disappeared from the series. I heard that TLC offer Jody & Kevin money for appearing & Kate through royal smurfing hissy-fit over anyone getting paid for the series other than HER family.

Dan, I have to agree with you on your points about how she treats Jon. I don't know why any man would put up with being treated that way. Though I also question after she's seen herself acting that way on TV, why she wouldn't stop behaving that way.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
theresa; where is that website that gives the scoop on aunt jody? that was a year or two ago, i think, that they had that blow up. kate has lost a ton of weight and gotten tummy tucks and changed her clothing. oh yeh, i gotta go see her just out of curiosity. april 25th.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Maybe Jon should get together with Octomom !! Now that would be a reality show to watch !!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Aunt Jody's sister had a blog. I think she discontinued it because it was causing too much trouble for her sister or something.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts