Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so who will be watching tonight to see what this big announcement is???

:confused: :confused:

Speculation is running wild about what it is, but the overwhelming suspicion is they are divorcing.

I know watching only allows TLC to continue the show, but it is such a train-wreck now, how can you not watch?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I am hooked now, I have to see it. I did try to set it on the DVR though, and both episodes say "repeat".

I watched the +8 episode with the American Chopper bike, THEN I watched the American Chopper episode, lots of the same footage, but some that was much more telling...the comments were flying on the AC ep.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
It's too obvious that the announcement will be a separation or a divorce, don't you think?

My guess is they're announcing that they are going to try and work things out for the children's sake, and start marriage counseling.

:)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I am hoping they announce they will be discontinuing their show and working on their private life in private.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
It's too obvious that the announcement will be a separation or a divorce, don't you think?

My guess is they're announcing that they are going to try and work things out for the children's sake, and start marriage counseling.

:)
That's what I think too :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
This is all so manipulative. The season opener was a hit. And then the ratings tanked when it became J+K&TLC-Crosspromotion Cavalcade (J&K Meet Ace of Cakes; J&K Meet Emeril; J&K Meet Amer Chopper). All of which, to me, just smacked of more gimme-gimme-gimme.

And so now, in an effort to regain share, they're shuffling things around again to make thie BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

Oy.

My thinking: Jon is undergoing gender-reassignation surgery.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Shel, you can probably catch some on TLC.com.

I am hoping they announce they will be discontinuing their show and working on their private life in private.
Oooo, good one! Wouldn't that be nice?! :)

I can't see them removing the dollar signs from their eyeballs though.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I definitely think they want you to think it will be divorce...when really it will be some stupid letdown, like..."we are having problems, we are going to go to counseling" like Amy said.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yea definitely, divorce or separation is way too obvious.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My thinking: Jon is undergoing gender-reassignation surgery.
*snort chuckle*

*wipes water off computer monitor*

Oh Dan... only you could post an answer like that for this discussion.

Allie, you are so right them announcing "we are having problems" would be a total let down. It is already blatantly obvious.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
as a mom of a middle school age kid, all I can think about is those poor kids when they are that age. Can you imagine your middle school friends watching reruns of you potty training, having tantrums and your parent's splitting up? UGH!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Do we really care? I have never watched this show but from what I have been reading, she's a ***** and he's a pansy ass and all they want are $$$. Who on earth would go on TV to subject their family and kids to such a travestry? I would be so embarassed to air such personal issues. On a lab forum, such as ours, is fine as we all kinda know each other, but national tv, no smurfin way.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I heard last week he was spotted in NYC looking at apartments in a Trump building.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I just heard that this morning. That could all be part of the ploy to make us believe the announcement will be the divorce. Ratings, baby!! :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
...and why would he be looking in NYC, 4 hours away from his kids? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I just heard that this morning. That could all be part of the ploy to make us believe the announcement will be the divorce. Ratings, baby!! :D
You know, the more I think about that.......he HATES the attention the show has brought them and yet he goes inside and gets pictures to sign for people who are parked outside his house starring at them?:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 135 Posts