Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe,

I need a "Pearl fix"! What's the good news?

Terry, Nick & Nora

·
Registered
836 Posts
Pearl is doing great. She has been spayed and is soon to start her heartworm treatment. We are still deciding on what course of treatment that should be. I am in favor of a conservative treatment since it was a very low positive result on the test. However, the vets around here only know of one treatment and that is the old fashion way of pumping her full of toxic drugs to kill the worms. I am trying to educate them, but am getting resistance.

The pups are all doing very well. The last little black boy is going to meet a family in about 1 hour. They would like to train him and have him certified as a service dog for their autistic daughter. I think it is the perfect job for him. Jocko, the chocolate boy had his hernia surgery yesterday. Cindi said he was a bit groggy, but other than that all went well. Kelso, the yellow boy has fit in perfectly and loves him new little human boy. they can not be separated and it is just like a story on TV. Nothing better than a boy and his lab. The other two black pups are doing very well in their new homes. Both went to adult homes and are now the kids the families never had. Spoiled and loved as all dogs should be.

Thanks for asking about them. When I see each of them I will let them know their fan club was asking how they where ;D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You made my day, Joe! Thanks! Its great to hear just how well it worked out for Pearl and the pups.....escpecially knowing what could have happened.

Thank you again for all you do............Oh Yeah....PICTURES! WE WANT PICTURES.

]
Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts