Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You got it!! :) What did you decide to do with the girls over the summer? I remember you posted about it awhile ago, you weren't sure what you were going to do.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Amy, currently I am only accepting weekend shifts as I don't have childcare, and Steve is home on weekends, AND I get paid $3 more per hour on weekends. We will travel with Steve during the weeks, one week home, one away (hotels & cottages are fun for the girls, even if we are just staying withn the Atllantic provinces... and it's free, so, bonus). If I have a full time M-F job that pays well, I can find a summer sitter for them. My current job has various shifts and is casual (sporratic) finding a sitter to accomodate that type of schedule has proven impossible over the past few years.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
We will travel with Steve during the weeks, one week home, one away (hotels & cottages are fun for the girls, even if we are just staying withn the Atllantic provinces... and it's free, so, bonus
That. Is. AWESOME! Hotels and cottages are fun for everyone! :) Sounds like a great plan, T.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Good Luck T-

Wish I was closer- I'd take your girls during the summer. I'm home all summer long with my own kids, two more would be fun for them! LOL.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Good thoughts and vibes from here.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts