Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've only got just over two weeks until you are FULL TERM!!!!!!!

How are you feeling?? Are you getting excited??

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Thanks for asking Aim!!!

Right now I'm more excited that I only have 3 weeks left of work, and that I start 4-day work weeks (Fridays off) next week! ;D

I really can't complain too much (okay that's a lie), because I've had such a healthy pregnancy. I am getting to the point of being tired of it though. Even my maternity clothes don't fit right, especially ones I bought early on, so I'm running out of things to wear to work (today I have jeans on). Back aches, fatique, swelling, sore wrist (from computer work), round ligament pain and heartburn are my list of regular complaints, but those are par for the course!

I also find it hard to concentrate on anything else because I'm constantly being reminded by this kick-boxing alien in my tummy! lol!

We still need to get our dresser, change table, pack n' play... oh and minivan, but hopefully thse things will bought/delivered in the next 2 weeks. Once I have the dresser and change table I can get the baby's room organized (everything is piled in the crib right now). I DO have the labour bag and baby bag packed for the hospital, and have a list of items for my hospital bag so things can be thrown in when the time comes. So I am starting to feel relatively prepared!

Every night I read my What to Expect the First Year book too. :) I just cannot WAIT to meet the little bambino! I'm sooo looking forward to that "IT'S A BOY/GIRL" moment!!!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
YAY!!! How exciting for you :D...and btw I love your avatar - LOL! It's nice to read about how you are doing so I can see what I have to look forward to!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
PhoebeJeebies said:
YAY!!! How exciting for you :D...and btw I love your avatar - LOL! It's nice to read about how you are doing so I can see what I have to look forward to!
omg, I totally missed the fact that you're pregnant too!!
/hijack

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
PhoebeJeebies said:
omg, I totally missed the fact that you're pregnant too!!
/hijack
Yes, its in the water! I predict that Barbara is next!! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I hope Barbara is next! :D

I can't believe how fast your pregnancy went, Jo. OK OK, easy for me to say. LOL!! Seriously, it seems like yesterday you told us and no one else knew yet. :angel:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts