Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jo, since you may be picking out frames for your eyeglasses, I hope you don't embarrass yourself by choosing something that is outdated or unflattering. For what it's worth, here is the latest fashion trend for eyewear.

i hear faux eyebrows glued to the tops of the eyeglass frames are very stylish and chic.

i've sold out of the coke bottle glasses i posted in your thread as i warned you the quantities were limited, but i just got in these latest frames, and i thought of you. i think these glasses will look super cute on you. the model in this photo is an ugly little thing, but put on the glasses, and she transforms into a vision of adorableness. you, too, can become adorable with these fabulous glasses.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Totally off topic, but I gotta say, Luke from Georgia, I LOVE your signature picture. I'm new here, so forgive me for asking, but what are their names?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Fantastic! I will no longer need to tweeze my eyebrows! I'll take one of each in Mandarin, Sienna, Magenta, and Chartreuse (with matching hair tufts, of course!).

Do you direct bill my insurance provider?

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jo, you are definately making the right fashion statement with your choice in eye wear. Everyone will be so impressed and jealous of your trend setting Faux Eyebrow Glasses as you will show them how an ordinary, so-so looking woman like yourself can become ultra chic and fiercely cute.

I look forward to billing your insurance provider.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.