Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Luck Regina and Joe! Good thoughts and wishes for a smooth procedure. Can't wait to see those babies in your arms!!!

I have a feeling this waiting room is going to fill up quickly. I'll go see if I can swipe extra chairs from the cafeteria. May as well get some coffee and snacks while I'm there. Whoever shows up next, c'mon down and help me carry stuff.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I have 2 pots of coffee and cups, also have the cream and sugar on the tray. Do you need me to make another trip?

Prayers are with you 4!

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I'm here!!

I've got a book of baby names- Let the suggestions roll in. ;)

I think Amy and Amos are good names. ;D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
No need for extra chairs. I prefer to pace the waiting room.

Good wishes for a smooth delivery.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I'm shaking in my seat I am so excited!!! GOOD THOUGHTS for Regina and the Beans! And also for Joe, I bet he's pacing the floors now too!

.... Is that a chocolate donut??

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
CoCosMom said:

Hands off the chocolate donut!!!! I called it first!

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
CoCosMom said:
labs4life said:
CoCosMom said:

Do you really want to tangle with a pregnant lady right now? ;)
Where's my head at!? I'm always nervous in hospital waiting rooms! Go ahead, you can have the chocolate donut. :'( .....or maybe you'd like that rasberry filled one instead?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
labs4life said:
CoCosMom said:
labs4life said:
CoCosMom said:

Do you really want to tangle with a pregnant lady right now? ;)
Where's my head at!? I'm always nervous in hospital waiting rooms! Go ahead, you can have the chocolate donut. :'( .....or maybe you'd like that rasberry filled one instead?
Oh thanks, I'll take both! :p

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Good morning everyone. Sorry i cant join your waiting room today, heading off to the real waiting room in a few to see my sister before the beans are born. I just want to thank everyone for all the well wishes for my sister. I know it means a lot to her.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I'm here! Regina is the first thing I thought of this morning. I'm so excited for them!!! ;D
Prayers for 2 heathly beans a quick recovery for Regina. :angel:

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I'm here! I'm here!

Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace * Pace

1 - 20 of 135 Posts