Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting started late - work has kept me away all day - but I've got the donuts and coffee.

*pace pace pace*

Perhaps with the later hour and naptime over, Dan and Stacey will be calmer this time and not fight over the crayons.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
dweck said:
Pfft. Fighting over crayons. How 2005....

...

...

But I did bring GLO-STIX. Let's break 'em open and paint our hands and faces a goopy green!
I want some too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,457 Posts
I can't pace, but I'll prop myself in the recliner and supervise y'all so no one runs into anyone else!

Dan - two steps left please, that goop is getting on the carpet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,679 Posts
I've got some kc masterpiece bbq baked lays!!

*ahem* I did NOT fight over the crayons! Dan stole them from me...*sits in the corner with some makers and a giant sheet of paper*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,352 Posts
Just joining the group...I brought pop corn, icee's and finger paints.. Hey Stacey care to share your large sheets of paper...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,679 Posts
finger paint?!
Come on over Karon!! Just watch out for Dan, he doesn't share nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,007 Posts
She should be fine (I hope) probably gettin' shots of good drugs and tryin' to watch TV. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,007 Posts
BucksMom said:
Ok, i'm back. Assorted drinks for all. glad the air has cleared and still hoping laurie is ok
If you go to the hospital and get one of them operation things, not only do they not mind if you fart afterwards, the nurses got all excited and even write it down on the chart so the doctor knows, and when he comes in he's excited. :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
Ok, i'm back. Assorted drinks for all. glad the air has cleared and still hoping laurie is ok
If you go to the hospital and get one of them operation things, not only do they not mind if you fart afterwards, the nurses got all excited and even write it down on the chart so the doctor knows, and when he comes in he's excited. :laugh:
If Laurie farts, thats a good thing. Its this waiting room!!!!!!!!! someone isn't confessing!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,007 Posts
BucksMom said:
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
Ok, i'm back. Assorted drinks for all. glad the air has cleared and still hoping laurie is ok
If you go to the hospital and get one of them operation things, not only do they not mind if you fart afterwards, the nurses got all excited and even write it down on the chart so the doctor knows, and when he comes in he's excited. :laugh:
If Laurie farts, thats a good thing. Its this waiting room!!!!!!!!! someone isn't confessing!!!!!!!
Well it was me, have had so danged many of them operation things I just think I need to fart everytime I go to a hospital. :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
Ok, i'm back. Assorted drinks for all. glad the air has cleared and still hoping laurie is ok
If you go to the hospital and get one of them operation things, not only do they not mind if you fart afterwards, the nurses got all excited and even write it down on the chart so the doctor knows, and when he comes in he's excited. :laugh:
If Laurie farts, thats a good thing. Its this waiting room!!!!!!!!! someone isn't confessing!!!!!!!
Well it was me, have had so danged many of them operation things I just think I need to fart everytime I go to a hospital. :laugh:
I knew it!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing, now go get some air freshener before that scent gets into all the magazines!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,007 Posts
BucksMom said:
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
Ok, i'm back. Assorted drinks for all. glad the air has cleared and still hoping laurie is ok
If you go to the hospital and get one of them operation things, not only do they not mind if you fart afterwards, the nurses got all excited and even write it down on the chart so the doctor knows, and when he comes in he's excited. :laugh:
If Laurie farts, thats a good thing. Its this waiting room!!!!!!!!! someone isn't confessing!!!!!!!
Well it was me, have had so danged many of them operation things I just think I need to fart everytime I go to a hospital. :laugh:
I knew it!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing, now go get some air freshener before that scent gets into all the magazines!!
Nope, maybe they'll throw them away, that Newsweek says Jimmy Carter just got elected president.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,353 Posts
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
delmonico said:
BucksMom said:
Ok, i'm back. Assorted drinks for all. glad the air has cleared and still hoping laurie is ok
If you go to the hospital and get one of them operation things, not only do they not mind if you fart afterwards, the nurses got all excited and even write it down on the chart so the doctor knows, and when he comes in he's excited. :laugh:
If Laurie farts, thats a good thing. Its this waiting room!!!!!!!!! someone isn't confessing!!!!!!!
Well it was me, have had so danged many of them operation things I just think I need to fart everytime I go to a hospital. :laugh:
I knew it!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing, now go get some air freshener before that scent gets into all the magazines!!
Nope, maybe they'll throw them away, that Newsweek says Jimmy Carter just got elected president.
Oh great, Peanut alert!!!!!!!! anyone with allergies please take note. There is a magazine with peanut residue and fart residue.
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top