Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was worired about ya after yer post in the peanut butter cookie thread. ;)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
well thank you! i am! i conquered the peanut butter! :D

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was afraid you'd got bad peanut butter, have heard some of it out there can turn ya inta a salamander or somethin' like that. ;)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
delmonico said:
Was afraid you'd got bad peanut butter, have heard some of it out there can turn ya inta a salamander or somethin' like that. ;)
No, that's salami, not salamander.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
:laugh: the last time there was a peanut butter scare i didn't find out about it until after i had finished a whole jar(not in one sitting, of course) that was in the affected batch. i guess it's going to take a little more than some salmonella butter to do me in. ;)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figure the whole thing is Jimmy Carter's revenge for folks still pokin' fun at him. ;)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Yeah DD asked me yesterday if we should throw out the peanut butter, as she was holding up a nearly empty jar! :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
delmonico said:
I figure the whole thing is Jimmy Carter's revenge for folks still pokin' fun at him. ;)
i never thought of it that way, but you could be onto something. i was too young to be poking fun at him, but i guess it's part of that share the wealth thing. salmonella for everybody!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jinx said:
delmonico said:
i never thought of it that way, but you could be onto something. i was too young to be poking fun at him, but i guess it's part of that share the wealth thing. salmonella for everybody!
Well it's logical, you never want to PO an Ol' country boy, he will get back at ya sooner or later. So yer not old enough to have drank any of his brothers beer, that was the start of his revenge, nasty stuff. :vomit:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts