Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe Dylan will be convincing him otherwise.
I think that you are right ! I need somewhere a bit more inviting for him to try though and most of the water ( except for the stream ) around here is shallow and fast running or deep and murky !

I took them down especially for a dip tonight as it's 32+ today and they have been indoors most of the day !

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That's pretty funny, he does look like a lighter version of Hoppy! Looks like a very pretty area, wow!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
That's a great pic, Colin.
Doesn't it tug on your heart when one of the guys shows uncertainty over something? It does mine.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
cute pics - In the last one I swear Dylan is saying "Dude.... just come in already!" (with a British accent of course...)

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
sweet jasper :)
colin, does he like to retrieve? have you tried tossing a ball in the water for him?

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sweet jasper :)
colin, does he like to retrieve? have you tried tossing a ball in the water for him?

He's not particularly a ball dog unless it comes to dog in a manger time so I doubt that he would !

The little pig would beat him to it too unless I held onto him !

Good idea though ! Perhaps I'll take one with me on our next hike and see what happens ! ( I know - I'kk get my feet wet recovering the ball ! )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts