Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Jake. Today he kept finding his way to the two 8 foot tables full of food. I told my husband not to feed him tonight. Well, guess what. Jake was given his normal meal on top of all the table surfing he did. After everyone left, I went to take a nap and I heard Jake crying and I mean crying. Poor guy was in terrible pain. He has since thrown up twice. I think he feels better now. At least I don't hear any more stomach churning noises.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Awww poor Jake!!

Ya know he'd do it again in a heartbeat if he had the chance ::)

I hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Oh no! I've gone thru this a few times with Rocky....when he gets into his dog food (and doesn't stop eating). And yes - he WILL do it again if he had the chance, they don't learn (rocky sure hasn't!)

Hopefully Jake feels good as new by tomorrow afternoon :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Poor Jake!!! I am surprised it was not yuma he is usually the culprit on that sort of thing. Hope he feels better.... sssssshhhhhhh The doggies are sleeping.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Poor guy...I hope he's better tomorrow

Oops...I thought we weren't gonna talk about the apple crisp! :-X

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can testify that Jake eat the apple pie. It wasn't as pretty when I cleaned it up off the kitchen floor!!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
We'll also not talk about the package of hot dog rolls that Abby snagged!

Poor Jake! I hope he's feeling better.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Oh, I hope Jake feels better soon.   Poor bubby.  Huckle would have done the same thing....can't resist a fresh apple crisp!

Missing you, my friend.
Huckle  1/9/1992 - 4/25/2006

1 - 12 of 12 Posts