Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But of course I took pictures, Felix! ;D

Yesterday I thought it would be "fun" to tie this balloon to Jake's collar and watch him go nuts over it. We had a ball! Well, until it burst and then Jake went "GULP" as he swallowed a small part of the balloon before I could remove it from his mouth! I was worried if the balloon could be dangerous for him and made a post about it in Lab Chat but nature took care of the problem as he threw it up shortly after this. :-[

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted (which was about FIVE minutes)! ;D

"give it to me, give it to me, give it to me!"

Blurry, but I LOVE his expression so I had to post it anyway!

"MUST.HAVE.BALLOON"

Fun, fun!

Cute ear, cute expression, my second favorite pic of the bunch!

And my favorite cause it looks like the balloon is carrying him away...I just wish more of the balloon had made it into the pic....

G

·
Great pics!!! Looks like he ahd fun ;D
I agree the last pic is funny and it does look like he is being carried away! :laugh:
If Belle had a balloon like that, it would be gone in less than 5 mins lol ;)

G

·
ROFL !! ;D ;D ;D

And is Jake recoverd by the NASA with his balloon !? ???

Or did he land by him self without or with his balloon ?! 8)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
actually, I like it better with only the partial balloon on the "carried away" picture. Helps the impression that he is really lifting and floating away.,

They are great pics. I can't wait to copy you and tie a balloon to Rocket.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mich said:
actually, I like it better with only the partial balloon on the "carried away" picture. Helps the impression that he is really lifting and floating away.,

They are great pics. I can't wait to copy you and tie a balloon to Rocket.
If Rocket is a chewer watch out for the ribbon because that was the first thing Jake did when he finally got ahold of it - chewed the ribbon in two. We caught the balloon before it got away and it wasn't too long after that when the balloon was popped! ;D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Like the last one! It would drive mine nuts to have that on his collar...

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Such cute pictures, I love the floating away one also. ;D

Kids and animals make me nervous around balloons for that exact reason. The year Toby was born it was all over the news that a little boy swallowed part of a balloon and died. Thank God he threw it up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts