Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, he is doing great. He is starting to put more weight on his leg everyday. Im a bit concerned about his other legs giving out while walking but I think its because they maybe weak from not using that leg. I will be asking the vet about that on Tues. Its been 5 days since hes been with us. He knows his name already, sit and stay and most important the rules of eating. He really has fit right in with us.
I have to call AC on Mon to find out what the next steps are. Tomorrow Im going to get the extra cage. I figure if no one has come looking for him by now, then they wont. Hell I figured that out on Sun actually.
Up until today I thought I was going to have another hider like Diamond. He would do nothing with Bear or Max while they were playing. He would lay at my feet or on the kitchen floor. I think hes in love with Diamond and can look at her all day from there. But today, he jumped right in with the boys and left Diamond to sulk alone. I was so glad to see it. Heres a few pictures of them playing from this morning. I hope to get some outside ones over the weekend.

More pictures here

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
That's so great Rachel :D

He looks so much happier then he did on that first day! :-* for the gang :-*

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yes Stacey. Im sure the poor guy was worn out from spending all night Sat trying to find a place to sleep. Glad he finally came around.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
He's such a Fudge look-a-like! I've always thought Fudge was such a beautiful grizzly bear.... and I had never seen another dog like him....till now!

He looks like he's having a great time! That's awesome!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
He's such a Fudge look-a-like!
That's EXACTLY what I thought Charla. It's the ears!! I'm so glad he's fitting in. :D

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Glad to hear its going well.... what a lucky boy he is.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mugs mom and dad said:
Awwwwwww glad to hear he's doing well.

Hey Rachel so how does it feel too have 4?
Hey you finally got your chocklite! :)
You know Michele, it never hit me until I read it right there. 4 :eek: :eek: Ill let you know when it comes time to buy the meds for a month for all of them. :eek: :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts