Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He did very well there and in the truck. After pulling and pushing on his leg, the vet said it was broke at some time. Not a full break but a break non the less. Hes guessing it happened weeks ago atleast. He is trying to walk on it a bit more. Hes guessing about a year for age. Suggests an xray when he gets fixed IF we keep him. If?? No doubt he is staying. I will call to make a real appointment next week after I hear from AC to get all his shots and heartworm. Says the best thing I can do is keep him quiet until it heals. How do you do that with 3 other dogs? ;D
He continues to do well with us. Gets along great with all the other dogs. He found a way into all our hearts.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I was just thinking about him! Good thoughts that his leg is not too painful for him. You are amazing for keeping him!! Can you post some more pics?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Well it sounds like its going to heal. I thought from earlier posts in might have been too late to correct itself. Jackson is so lucky to have been found by you, I hope that it all works out for you and Jackson and if you want him to stay he does.

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a good visit and that he is on the mend!! You are so special to give him a new home!! :D

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Speedy recovery, Jackson!! Then you can play to your heart's content with your new pack.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts