Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicole!!

I met your niece Tricia at the beach today w/her cutie pie JRT Rugby! Tricia is such a great person, and Rugby....waaay too cute for his britches. LOL

He was running around chasing pidgeons, swimming (chasing sand balls, too!) and just having a grand old time with Zoe. I was laughing because Zoe rarely plays w/other dogs on the beach. But she was actually butt-tucking w/Rugby!

And we did the secret code: "where's the squirrel" he was searching!

No pics, but she may come to the beach tomorrow, so I'll bring my camera.

: )

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Isn't Rugby a hoot?!! :) I'm glad he was able to get your girl to play as he can occasionally be...let's just say "terrierish". LOL I hope Tricia goes back out tomorrow, I'd love to see pics!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, Rugby's a hoot. He kinda' reminds me of a big dog in a little dog's body. He & Zoe got along so well. I told SU that Zoe really needs a JRT brother/sister. Rugby...Penny...they are priceless.

But then again, I was telling Trisha that I've seen really naughty barky snarly JRTs. Rugby was nothing like this. I have to have them over for a playdate w/the 7 labs and dinner too!! :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
You're too sweet! :) I know Tricia's thrilled to have a "doggy friend" on the island!

Yes, jack russells are very much "big dogs in a little body". Personally I think every lab needs their own jack ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts