Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cell phone privileges.
My cell phone was getting on low battery while we were running errands so I plugged the phone still on into the charger in the car and left Jack in the car. When I cam back there was a very apologetic voice mail from my sister hoping I was not mad at her for not taking my call.

I called her right away and found out that while I was away from the car, she received a voice mail from my phone with only background sounds of movement, then a snort or humph then silence.

Jack barks and paces when left behind in the car. Apparently he stepped on the phone in just the right sequence to call my sister, sniffed and snorted at just the right time and disconnected the call.

I do not leave the phone in the car anymore.
LD

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
:D :D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Jack, dude. If you're going to challenge the whole opposable thumb thing and actually FIGURE OUT how to make a cell phone call, at least make it to a pizza place that delivers! You could be sitting on a pepperoni and sausage dream, my friend!!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I have told this story before, but Bauer has done the same thing. He took my Blackberry off the couch one afternoon, and pressed one of the speed dial keys with his mouth. I chased him around, yelling at him, got the phone and noticed that he had called someone and the whole thing had been left as a VM. I called my friend back and left another VM explaining. The whole message (over a minute) was pant, pant, pant, Me: Stop running you little &^*$#. Pant, Pant, Pant Me: Kyle, come the other way we can trap him in the dining room. Pant, Pant, Pant.

They definitely keep you on your toes. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMGGGGG, that is hysterical Andy!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
LMAO!

Dozer hasn't done that, but my 2 year old will find my cell phone and play with it. Sometimes I don't realise it until I get a call from my dh saying "you want to get your phone away from EJ, he's been calling me again." LMAO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts