Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I ordered a tag to go with Jack's dragonfly collar from 3dirtydawgz.com It took a while to come, I think the artist got a little swamped... but FINALLY I got it... and it was so worth the wait!

On the collar with the TAG-IT (essential for collar addicts like me)

And on the handsome (and now full of himself) Jack...

Here is the link if anyone is interested.
http://3dirtydawgz.com/bynicola.html

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
That's nice! I need to get Barney one with his name on it. I got their leashes from 3DirtyDawgs..excellent stuff! Do they put your contact info on the back?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I have the same one, only it has a flower on it for Daisy! I love the tag as well.
What is a TAG IT, looks like it keeps the tag in place better than putting the tag directly on the ring? Where did you get them?

I also have collars from 3DirtyDawgs, a Christmas one and now one with cupcakes! I LOVE that website!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's nice! I need to get Barney one with his name on it. I got their leashes from 3DirtyDawgs..excellent stuff! Do they put your contact info on the back?
Yes... Contact info on the back.

Nice. Where'd you get that?
3dirtydawgz.com/bynicola.html

I need to get a computer for Koder (coder) =)
She cuts everything by hand... you could probably ask her for a custom order... worth a try!

What is a TAG IT, looks like it keeps the tag in place better than putting the tag directly on the ring? Where did you get them?
It's like a collar for a collar. It has a mini latch and stuff... wraps around the collar. It's great for collar addicts like me so I just have to keep one set of tags on the tag-it and can switch collars very easily.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Linds! I loves me some dragonflies! :) Jack is just the handsomest....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts