Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took some of the dogs down to a lake for some retrieving practice. I thought I would share some of the nicer shots...

It's fun seeing 1 of each color!!!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful guy! :) I love the last shot ... awesome.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Always love the pictures of your pup's!! Love the last one- you should frame it, I would purchase one!:)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Jen, love your boys... they are stunning. Love the pics of Jack all wet from retrieving, there is just something so pretty about pics of a lab doing what he was bred to do.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
love the pictures. I really love the one of Jack looking at the camera with his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth. He's such a HANDSOME dog.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Jen - beautiful pictures and very handsome dogs! I like the second one of Jack. I made my husband come and look too - I think Jack looks like "wet chocolate" - yummy and irresistable! :D The girls have not been in water yet - we have all the beach we need down here but no water (lakes or rivers). I may get a Wal-mart pool for them to play in just to see how they like it. Abbey loves the flower sprinklers so I bet she will like the pool too.

Thanks for the great pictures - keep them coming!:)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
How gorgeous...Ok I'll take an order for some Canyon labs now :D We like big burly boys... and those hunka chunka chocolates are so sweet.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Beautiful photos.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hi there handsome!

I love his bright orange collar. We need to get one for Molly when she's swimming.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Great pictures! I love the first one!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts