Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
They had a blast. They said it was one of the best races they have seen.
I don't think they minded the rain so much. They kept saying "at least it wasn't HOT" ::)
Both my boys and my SU slept in a tent through the pouring down rain and Jordan (who is 11) said it was "AWESOME". They got some great pictures and came home with bags of "giveaway" stuff, and tons of stories about people they met and talked with. They didn't stop smiling until I had to wake them up this morning for school.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awwww, that's great!

(For some reason, I only caught that one boy was going.)

Jason was on the phone with my brother when the race ended - remember, we have to listen to it on the radio because it's blacked out here - and he said "Ashley Judd is on the track, in a sundress, SOAKING WET! Is there a better way to end a race?!"

;D

I'm glad they had fun, in spite of the downpours. Wouldn't you know - it doesn't rain the entire month, and then pours race weekend.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
it doesn't rain the entire month, and then pours race weekend.
yeah, no kidding.
I saw Ashley and her Jugs, I mean Judd soaking wet too. ;D
Their seats were right where Marco flipped his car so they were full of talk about that.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's amazing that those cars can have no top, yet a guy can flip upside down and still walk away.

They let us watch the race later on in the evening. It was scheduled to come on at 7, so almost as soon as it ended they started the tape for us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts