Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for about three weeks! We are sending my engagment ring and my moms diamonds she gave us to get our wedding rings made. My fiance has a jeweler in Michigan that he loves...yes Michigan...and we live in Florida.....but he does such great work.....so I feel naked without my engagment ring this morning and probably won't have it back to the middle to end of april...... :(

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Yes, but how special you will have your mom's diamonds in your wedding bands! It will be like getting it all over again when it comes back. :)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
How fun!

Our custom jeweler is out in CA- from SC. I'll have to send mine out to him at some point to get a wedding band made. I don't mind though...it'll be totally worth it. :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
How cool! Where in MI is your jeweler? The one we used to use closed down and I've been looking for a new one.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
wow.. i've probably never been able to mustre such little amount of sympathy ever...

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AmazonGold said:
How cool! Where in MI is your jeweler? The one we used to use closed down and I've been looking for a new one.
Sterling Heights???? Never been to MI.....really can't tell you where taht is......

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Sterling Heights is in the Detroit metro area, and not too far from me. Can you possibly get the name?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts