When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Michigan
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Is it true that you can take a glass of tap water outside and toss it upward and have the water freeze in mid-air?
dweck said:
Is it true that you can take a glass of tap water outside and toss it upward and have the water freeze in mid-air?
Yep. Plus you can nail things with a banana.
labby said:
dweck said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'll have to remind DS what he is missing out on!! :laugh: :laugh:
labby said:
dweck said:
And an orange! :laugh: :laugh: I saw those on the news yesterday too!
labby said:
dweck said:
Pfft. I've been nailing things with my banana for... nevermind.
That's too funny :laugh:
dweck said:
labby said:
dweck said:
:laugh: :laugh: Probably not because its frozen!
dweck said:
labby said:
dweck said:
See less See more
G
MidwestGirl said:
labby said:
dweck said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sadly, that is all too true! I had to go to the doc this morning, and my nose hairs froze!
dweck said:
labby said:
dweck said:
LOL
AmazonGold said:
Sadly, that is all too true! I had to go to the doc this morning, and my nose hairs froze!
It wasn't your nose hairs Jackie. LOL
I didn't have an issue with my nose hairs or any other hairs for that matter. What I did have in issue, with when Lexi & I walked this morning, were... my eyelashes!!!

I had a scarf covering my mouth & nose, well my breath was condensing on my eyelashes & freezing. By the time we got home & I had little icicles hanging from them. :laugh:
My contacts used to freeze to my eyes in this weather (back when I wore contacts)
I had frost on the inside of my fake French doors in the kitchen this morning.

School was cancelled and I walked Riley over to the neighbors. The curtains on her fake French doors are frozen solid.
labby said:
My contacts used to freeze to my eyes in this weather (back when I wore contacts)
Okay, that just sounds down-right painful!!! :surprise:
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.