Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaving tomorrow after work for an agility trial so Flyer went to his Grammie's and Riley went to a friend's..so all I have here are the 2 cav's..Of course I have nothing packed yet..still have clothes in the dryer..the crates and canopy are in the car..dog's food, bowl and meds are packed..LOL..dang .. some day I will actually be prepared ahead of time..

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
If I have to take mine to the boarding kennel, I start missing them before they're already gone! Good luck at the trial :)

·
Registered
440 Posts
I know exactly what you mean! We sent our puppy down with friends for the UKC show this weekend (long story, but hubby was supposed to be on-call for work & we couldn't go). She left this morning and it's almost unbearably quiet around here without her. And Pat is so right, I started missing her before she was even gone and now am in complete withdrawals...don't know how I'll manage until Sunday night, LOL! Guess it's finally time to get some things of the "to do" list done, lol...

Good luck at the trial!!:)

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
He he, I think Deb will have some good news but allow me to brag for Mata's new OA title (on Friday) and 2 Q's toward OAJ--- much to my surprise! :D I'm such a ditz, I thought we Nq'd on Friday (was told we were called for a no contact on the A frame but it was a R/R on the jump before which was why I really didn't get to see the contact!), I got there Sat am to look at our time and found we'd Q'd w/ a 4th in Open Std. That was for OA title.... so we did get to debut in Exc today but Mata was, well.... a Golden retriever. :eek: LOL. Can you say, Space Cadet?! :rolleyes: Even our judge in Std (a lab friend from W. WA) was laughing as he raised his hands w/ multiple penalties! Anne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.