Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a die hard hockey fan. I have season tickets for the 2009/2010 season to my local team. I just blew a whole paycheck to pay in full so I could meet the team. I'm 2nd row behind the glass. The ticket manager just called me to say its official. Whooooooooooooooooo!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my facebook pics! Lol! Yes! I never really got into hockey before. Its boring on tv. My friend Joey plays hockey and I have been going with him to the games. He's been explaining to me all the hockey rules and Im just loving the game! I love the fights too! Its action packed and so fun to yell at. I still cant talk from screaming so much at last fri and sat games.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
My current university has a hockey team instead of a football team. blasphemy to southerners.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Cool beans!!

Have you taken any of your boys to the games?? Both of my kids love going to the games for our local OHL team. And Cameron is going to his first NHL game in a couple weeks. He's so excited.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool beans!!

Have you taken any of your boys to the games?? Both of my kids love going to the games for our local OHL team. And Cameron is going to his first NHL game in a couple weeks. He's so excited.
Not yet. Ive needed a few nights of kid free time to let loose, and used them to go to hockey. Since I have 2 seats of season tickets, I'll take turns taking them next year. :)

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
LOL! Laurie is a Puck Bunny! :)

That really sounds like fun, glad you found something you really enjoy!!! I agree, live hockey is MUCH better then on TV.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
:) we'll make you a canadian yet! (and don't forget, free pedicures for our veterans! )

That can only happen after she's watched an entire bonspiel pissed on CC.

She'll also be required to read "The Black Bonspiel of Willie MacCrimmon". Watching the play is an acceptable alternative.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
That can only happen after she's watched an entire bonspiel pissed on CC.

She'll also be required to read "The Black Bonspiel of Willie MacCrimmon". Watching the play is an acceptable alternative.

For those on the East Coast that can be substituted with "Anne of Green Gables", however you must complete all forms - book, condensed book, children's book, big screen movie, tv drama series, and of course the tv cartoon series. And no, "Road to Avonlea" is not an acceptable alternative.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts