Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Tremble* *Shake* Tremble* Pitch is officially entered in his first Obedience Event! I entered him in all 4 days. I have this huge lump in my throat of nerves! Yet I am so giddy with excitement! I will keep you updated on his Big Day!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Congrats! When is the trial?

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Oh, I so remember my very first trial. I'm so excited for you! You will be a nervous wreck, but when it's all over and done, you will be so happy and the memory will last you forever. Have fun, and be sure to report in and let us all know how it went!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I remember my first trial too. I was a nervous wreck. However, once we got started, I just took a deep breath, decided that whatever was to happen I couldn't change, and, some how (still don't know why to this day, lol), that was a comforting thought and I was able to let my stress go out with my breath. Hoping the best experience for you at your first trial and Good Luck!! And don't forget to report!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Our show is going to be at the NYS Fairgrounds. He was entered in the Novice Obed. I did one class of Rally with him. He was ok, but I got confused with the signs. So I need a bit more work with that.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
YAY for you :)

plan on having fun your first outing - be proud of the tiny things you do right :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
YEAH!

I can't wait to hear how you and Pitch do!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Best of luck and have fun!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts