Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
below zero with the windchill. You go outside and your nose hairs freeze immediately.

Then Jakey comes in and warms up

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Pitch use to do that in our old house. Living room would be freezing, and we would look over, and here is Pitch lay across the vent. Only difference is he would be completely laying on the vent.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Ummmm! Laura? Are you just figuring this out? I thought for sure that you already knew this. We have been to the DP twice today already and the absolutue temp just went positive. -13F when we went the first time. And we were not the only ones there. Labs are crazy and they pick crazy peeps to own them.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Ummmm! Laura? Are you just figuring this out? I thought for sure that you already knew this. We have been to the DP twice today already and the absolutue temp just went positive. -13F when we went the first time. And we were not the only ones there. Labs are crazy and they pick crazy peeps to own them.
Raises hand ! :D

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Gracie and Lola are enjoying the cold more than the nice warm wheather..I wish I felt the same

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
You are right Laura. Mine have been out several times today running , butt-tucking & just rolling in the snow. With the wind chill, it's -10. :eek: I am so glad my yard is fenced in. I just stand at the door & watch them. :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Yup! Daisy was basking outside in the "sun" (well there was sun, but it was -12F), for quite a long time.

Jake looks great!

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
lol..I hear ya! I had alot to do at home today so we didn;t go anywhere, but when they went outside, they butt tucked around the shed! I just stand there and watch them. Goobers. And I am not sure how a hot weather kind of guy like me decided to get a cold weather loving breed! Must be the shared goofiness...lol :p

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
The first thing my boys do is run out, bulldoze the snowpile and then bury their tummies in the snow. No matter how cold!

This is how is typically starts...

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
The first thing my boys do is run out, bulldoze the snowpile and then bury their tummies in the snow. No matter how cold!
Lucy does the same thing, and she scoots herself around so fast that she leaves a wake. Bauer likes to wiggle on his back through the snow.

Lucy:

Bauer like to lay on the vents in the summer too, sucking in all of the air conditioning. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts