Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh, I didn't know you posted from work like the rest of us! :D What do you do there again? I know the emergency room, but I forget what....

Hope it's not too bad today!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I only work on a casual basis, I am usually posting from home. I am only here 1 or 2 days a week. I work in registration in the ER mostly, sometimes lab & diagnostics registration, sometimes in the medical records office, sometimes ER ward clerk. 99% of the time these days it's ER.

We are just flat out right now. I am shoving coffee into me now on my break. I have a mountain of yesterday's charts to dispose, so I am hoping it calms down just a bit so I can tidy it up before the next shift.

Side note, dislocations... gross! Blood, ok. Open wounds, usually ok. But something bent in the completely wrong direction... *BLLRRRGHGLGRLGLRLGLGR*!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Side note, dislocations... gross! Blood, ok. Open wounds, usually ok. But something bent in the completely wrong direction... *BLLRRRGHGLGRLGLRLGLGR*!!
*shudders*
Jared dislocated his shoulder during a wrestling match in college. Thought I was going to puke, especially when he put it back into place himself and kept on wrestling. :O

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.