Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOG HAIR

Ive just cleaned all my wooden floors on my hands and knees with one of those big sponges as everyone seems to have run out of mops, under the fridge, cooker, washing machine, its in corners under the sofa everywhere. It was done 2 days ago :scare:

I brush Alfie daily with a shedding blade outside and shake his bed :no: I know its all part and parcel of having a lab but ARGHHHH

Can i shave him please?

·
Registered
7 Posts
i can understand you! i have the same problems! i should clean the floors 3 times a day!
i brush my stella also twice a day, but the hairs are EVERYWHERE! horrible!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I feel your pain. I can't win because we have one light colored dog and one black dog....so it doesn't matter what you wear or where you are in the house - you are covered! I actually found a hair in the butter...in the closed butter dish in the fridge! Gah!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
the dog tumbleweeds on the laminate floor get so big after 2-3 days that i sweep all the time. thank goodness for the hoover broom vac. it gets up all the hair in between moppings. we have to figure out a way to make that hair into something useful that we can sell.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Retriever Mama said:
I feel your pain. I can't win because we have one light colored dog and one black dog....so it doesn't matter what you wear or where you are in the house - you are covered! I actually found a hair in the butter...in the closed butter dish in the fridge! Gah!
its just floats, im sure the hairs breed lol

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
samson said:
See you've read that if you don't wash your hair that it feels greasy at first but after the first month it looks better and never needs washing again ?

Well i apply they same idea to dog hair ! After a while you don't notice it !

Remember mohair ? All of my sweaters are DylanJazhair !
:laugh: I do notice it though especially atm I think im nesting, im constantly moaning and cleaning lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know what you mean hair everywhere i can sweep every other day Her daddy says he is going to start to use her hair for tying flies lol

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
!

As much as they shed, you'd think they'd be bald by now. We had so much fur this weekend we could have made a designer lab, black & yellow! As much as I love them, I hate all that shedding. Oh well, I'll live with it, it's entirely worth it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts