Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys are sitting together at the table working on coloring project. Gray is doing one for school and Christopher just wanted to sit there and color with him. I love to listen them engage in conversation helping each other out. "What looks better, what color should I use, does this look good, which one is better". I love hearing them get along and do stuff together.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Awww...that's so sweet.

I just got off the phone not too long ago with my friend who has 2 sons...16 and 15 they are 11 months apart.
In the background, I hear... " Stop it...knock it off f****t or I'm going to kill you" " Mom, Scott put Windex in my soup!!"
" Omg, get off me ***" " Shut up p***y! " That's it" **SMACK"" **BOOM** ** POW**

My friend- " Get off of HIM! Stop that right now! I'm calling your father! Get that glue away from him. Don't you dare glue him! I mean it boys, Im trying to talk on the phone!!.. KNOCK IT OFF! GO TO YOUR ROOMS... Sorry, I gotta call ya back" Click....

Enjoy this time :laugh:

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhh no Susan. Im not looking forward to that. Maybe because they are so close in age?......well Ill hope so anyway.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stacey only about 3% of the time. Tonight was one of those nights. Normally Christopher wants to do something with Gray but Gray wants to go his own way. At this time, Christopher will sit in the window and wait for him to come home. I feel so bad for him. I really enjoyed listening to them tonight. Almost let Christopher stay up later so I could. But then I would hear it tomorrow because he didnt get enough sleep.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
my brother and i have moments when we fight but most of the time we get along or kinda do our own thing :) we're 22 months apart and we're different sexes (obviously lol) so i guess we're bound to have different interests...we do have a few of the same friends though.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Welp, let me just say that if one has a bottle and finishes it first, he'll immediately go over to his brother and take the one he has. This happens with toys; the toys might be exactly the same (usually are) so the only attraction is that the other guy's got it. I found one of my boys crying and the other one with four pacifiers, he had one in each hand and one in each corner of his mouth! He'd taken his brother's pacifier from his mouth, and the one he put in afterward. ::)

I only wish I had caught that on film before I took the extra pacifiers away.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
My Mom and her best friend have hundreds (I swear) of pictures/videos of myself, my brother and her 2 daughters. Who just so happen to be our very best friends. Her oldest and I have known eachother since we were 6 months old-she's like my sister. And her youngest and my brother are like brother/sister...everyone always said they'll get married. They won't-they're too close. :)
I consider them my 2nd family.

Anyways, I did have a point! Haha! :p
While putting together a slide show for Jodi's (my BFF) wedding, we came across a video of the 4 of us coloring together at a picnic table in a campground.
Your post reminded me of this so much. Cherish those memories :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
Awww...that's so sweet.

I just got off the phone not too long ago with my friend who has 2 sons...16 and 15 they are 11 months apart.
In the background, I hear... " Stop it...knock it off f****t or I'm going to kill you" " Mom, Scott put Windex in my soup!!"
" Omg, get off me ***" " Shut up p***y! " That's it" **SMACK"" **BOOM** ** POW**

My friend- " Get off of HIM! Stop that right now! I'm calling your father! Get that glue away from him. Don't you dare glue him! I mean it boys, Im trying to talk on the phone!!.. KNOCK IT OFF! GO TO YOUR ROOMS... Sorry, I gotta call ya back" Click....

Enjoy this time :laugh:
I only had one glass of wine! We were on the phone?????

Sorry for the hyjack! Love these minutes while you can!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts