Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know when you have had such a long day all you really wanna do is cry?? Thats what I would like to do right now..

This morning was OK given the fact that Jacey pooped in her crate ::) . Kaden and I played out side all morning I pulled some wood things out so we can have my brother build us a new garden. I made everyone lunch and set up the table outside and we ate lunch outside. My friend came over with her girls and we played outside and then it started... my mother got this AWFUL headache.. I guess they call them icepick headaches.. Well we stayed outside because she wasnt feeling well and my friend then decides to leave her kids with me while she runs and gets her sister and takes her home.. thats fine.. BUT YOU FORGOT TO COME BACK AND GET YOUR KIDS!!! She thought she would take advantage of the situation and go make a package to send to her husband.. I called the lady down the street to have her come and talk to my mom to see if we could figure out a plan to get her headache gone or figure out what was going on.. We decided it was best to call the DR. I had to call my friend to come get her kids and then the lady down the street took us to my moms DR and then to the Medical Testing lab for blood work. My brother took my truck to work and I couldnt get a hold of him till after he got off work.. The gave me a RX to fill for her and to take her home.. We dropped of the RX and came home and now shes had medication and feels a little better..
I am just worn out. I feel like I just wanna cry.
I think I need a day to myself away from home!
Okay thats all sorry...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a friend who would take advantage of me like that with dumping her kids and running. Her ex-husband did it too --- he would leave one of her boys for 12 hours at a clip with me on weekends he had custody. WTF?

Notice I said "had" a friend. Buh-bye to friends that use friends.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts