Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been around for such a long time. Between work, grad school and a project I've been working on I haven't been online much.

Wanted to let everyone on here know I have a Country Music CD out on Napster and Rhapsody ....coming soon to Amazon on Demand and Itunes.

It's a collection of songs I've written--my goal is to work with new country artists/bands in providing them with good material to work with and record with...I consider myself a songwriter..not so much a singer.

If you want to hear what one of the oldtimer JL members have been up to check it out.

Here is a link to my distributor page that explains the album...and a bit about me.

http://www.tunecore.com/music/chuckgillespie

You can search Rhapsody or Napster with my name "Chuck Gillespie"...the album title is "Only God In Heaven Knows"....

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Good to hear from you! I can't wait to check out your tunes - probably tomorrow when I have a little extra time.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Good to hear from you pard, will check that out tommorow, glad to see someone is gonna offer them some good material, from what I hear on the radio they need some good help.:D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Chuck! Miss you around here! How's the family? :)

my goal is to work with new country artists/bands in providing them with good material to work with and record with..
Have you met anyone "famous"? Good luck with the new project. I'll check it out in a bit....

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Thx for the update. SONGWRITING!?!?!? Holy-schmoe. You've been hiding your light under a bushel basket, my friend.

Will check the linx from home. Good luck, and let us know when that Grammy comes 'round.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts