Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
really I mean it

I don't want sage advice about it being better soon or people telling me they have it worse (I know lots of folks do) or anything else

I'm feeling sorry for myself and I'm venting ...

so CAUTION ... no need to read further....

the last couple of months have been hell...

Cancer has wiped out our 18 year old cat, a 8 year old and a 14 year old rabbit - all of whom lived with us most of their lives - they weren't late comer fosters... it also wiped out my aunt (aka big sis) on Christmas Day...
Brody has a lump being removed next week.. fingers crossed it isn't cancer
My step mother has a hard lump on her head ... diagnosis is ongoing..praying it isn't cancer
My Step dad is rapidly heading into full blown dementia
My mum is losing weight (Stress I'm hoping)
my uncle had a hip replacement 2 weeks ago - he has had many complications and nearly died
another family member is in jail (a first for my family)
we are moving on Monday - YAY - but the purchasers of our house are being GOOF BALLS adding stress we just don't need right now
I work with an IDIOT who was going to retire - first last June, then this week , now who knows
because she was retiring I agreed to take another jerk into my department ... she isn't retiring so I now get 2 jerks to work with for the next 5 months +
I had to hire somebody else - after killing a day I could ill afford this week our final two choices both had LOUSY references ... so I get another winner to work with I'm sure

I think thats enough

thanks for ignoring this pity post

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Ya' know, life is an ebb and flow....some good times, some bad.....and as Abraham Lincoln once said....wait, no sage advice.

Okay, then, you want to hear bad.....just listen to what's happened to me lately......wait, no I've got it worse stories......

Sorry life sucks lately.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I stabbed myself in the thorax with a spork.

No, i didn't.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Its ok. Sometimes its good to just let it all out by typing away. I'm sorry you are going through so much right now. Hang in there.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Life does suck, sorry it is piling up on you right now

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wow, that's a lot for one person/family to take on. I'm so sorry. Prayers and good thoughts that things get better from here.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you'd be amazed to know how much it does help

thanks

now I'm getting :sick: too - ack - no time for that for sure

(and the chocolate is a MOST excellent idea)

you all rock

merci buckets

·
Registered
21,482 Posts
Sorry you are going through such an extremely difficult time. That's a lot of stuff on anyone's sholders. Take care and feel free to vent away.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts