·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh goodness. My eyes are leaking.

Zena, sweet Zena. I have so many questions for you. How long have you been blind? Have you ever known happiness before now? What makes you happy now? I wish you knew how many people love you now.

The one of her smiling in the snow absolutely kills me. I can't see it without being overwhelmed with emotion.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She has Crashes smile Connie.

Right now, everything makes her happy. Even if one of the other dogs accidentally knock her over, she comes back up smiling. It is like she is saying, "well, at least I know there is someone there now".

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wow. Just beautiful. That tribute to Zena was so beautifully done, and really choked me up. It just amazes me that that sweet girl is so loving and trusting after having lived through such an awful past. You would never know it, though, when you see her lovely smile.
Giant hugs and kisses to you, pretty Zena! :-* :-* Joe you are awesome. :pray:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thunders Mom said:
Very nice, beautiful smile that girl has!!!! How is she doing? What did the eye dr. say?
As we thought. Untreated glaucoma or cataracts probably. No way to know for sure since it is obviously something that happened some time ago.

She is doing great except that the last few days she has not drank any water. It is starting to worry me and I am trying everything to get her to drink. Not having any luck so far though.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Joe Maringo said:
Thunders Mom said:
Very nice, beautiful smile that girl has!!!! How is she doing? What did the eye dr. say?
As we thought. Untreated glaucoma or cataracts probably. No way to know for sure since it is obviously something that happened some time ago.

She is doing great except that the last few days she has not drank any water. It is starting to worry me and I am trying everything to get her to drink. Not having any luck so far though.
Oh no...try ice cubes?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
The pictures were about the pretty Zena but the song "You're So Amazing" had to be about you Joe with your kindness, your big heart and your endless love for these animals. May God bless you real good.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
That was so sweet, I need a tissue. That big smiling face just melts your heart, the spirit of a dog will never cease to amaze me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I started crying, but it was tears of joy. Beautiful

1 - 19 of 19 Posts