Just Labradors banner

It's a ghost town here today.

395 views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Allie 
#1 ·
I guess everyone else has lives except us. I might get a life in a little bit. But for right now I prefer to remain lifeless in my jammies.

#6 ·
Charla said:
I guess everyone else has lives except us. I might get a life in a little bit. But for right now I prefer to remain lifeless in my jammies.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Life's calling me right now, too. Specifically, a huge pile of unspread mulch, hedge trimming, laundry and ironing. :p :( At least the boys are napping and DD is reading quietly in her room, otherwise, I'd be MIA too.

#10 ·
Dontchya hate when you have to babysit an ebay item you really want! That drives me buggy.

I'm with Rangersmom, I feel a 'lost day' coming on, though DH should be back from his haircut soon and there's no daisey picking with him around.

#14 ·
LOL Jinx and Charla. For my DH, his midlife issues center around technology. Such is the hazard of marrying a computer nerd, even if he transitions to the business side.

For me, finding the tough-to-get stuff is my weakness. If I can't find it near home, and it's on ebay, I become the 'rainman of auctioning'; I obsess and can't leave it alone till I know I've won.

#15 ·
MickeysMommy said:
LOL Jinx and Charla. For my DH, his midlife issues center around technology. Such is the hazard of marrying a computer nerd, even if he transitions to the business side.

For me, finding the tough-to-get stuff is my weakness. If I can't find it near home, and it's on ebay, I become the 'rainman of auctioning'; I obsess and can't leave it alone till I know I've won.
Oh yeah....I deal with the technology issues too. My husband is a geek through and through. But now he thinks he needs something that will likely be conspicuous, ostentatious, impractical and
completely embarassing. :-X

LMAO @ rainmain of actioning!! :laugh:

#17 ·
I need a nap now. *sleepy eyed* I love pico on a lazy Saturday.

I did do early yard work.

I played with a baby bird most of the day. Alexa thought it wanted to watch cartoons, so she and the baby bird sat on the sofa together. I told her its mommy was looking for it. So... she let me carry it back outside. Sure enough, Mommy and Daddy were happy to see her.

#22 ·
I did some yard work at home, started some laundry (my Mom is coming over tonight to do her laundry at my house so she'll switch the clean clothes to the dryer for me, then fold them when they are done! The price of washing her clothes at my house ;D), then left for the lake. We got here about an hour ago. I picked up the dead bird that was laying next to the house just as Cinder started to pick it up! :-X Our dehumidifier leaked all over so I cleaned that up and now I'm on the computer instead of cleaning before DH gets here with the other boys. Think I might take a quick nap before I do anything crazy like mop. :D Trent reaaaaaally wants to go to the playground and just told me I'm only looking at dogs, we should leave now. :D (Ya' know, on the lab form, that's what he calls it hehee)

#23 ·
I got home from work and am babbysittin' Lexie and it's about an hour before her bed time, her mom and grandma make it too much trouble, I'm on the computor and Lexie and Rowdy are playing. Got the camera handy in case they do something cute. ;D

#24 ·
sawyersammy said:
LOL! I believe it! Wish I'd do that more often actually. Like last night.....omg....can't even make it publicly known what I did. :-X
Ok, now I'm dying to know. I won't ask, though. There are a few auctions I'm looking at so I'm trying to keep the total down, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.