Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess everyone else has lives except us. I might get a life in a little bit. But for right now I prefer to remain lifeless in my jammies.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Worse thing is it's dead on my other board also and it is dead here at work. ::)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paddysmom said:
Heavy duty house and yard work this weekend. Taking a smoke break right now.
Yeah, I desperately need to do yard work today too. Big time. And go grocery shopping....and go to Lowes.
I'm making my grocery list now. Prilosec is the first thing on it. :p

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Charla said:
I guess everyone else has lives except us. I might get a life in a little bit. But for right now I prefer to remain lifeless in my jammies.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Life's calling me right now, too. Specifically, a huge pile of unspread mulch, hedge trimming, laundry and ironing. :p :( At least the boys are napping and DD is reading quietly in her room, otherwise, I'd be MIA too.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
There are tons of things I need to do but I sleep late and am having a big lunch. I sense a non-productive day coming on.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I am still drinking coffee and sitting on an eBay auction for a cute shirt I want. One hour and 22 minutes left. :p

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Dontchya hate when you have to babysit an ebay item you really want! That drives me buggy.

I'm with Rangersmom, I feel a 'lost day' coming on, though DH should be back from his haircut soon and there's no daisey picking with him around.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I was out pulling weeds in my flower garden. BORING!!!!! Thought I would check out the forum....but it is quiet. Oh well...I guess I better head back outside. ::)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I don't mess around when it's something I really want. Ebay speaks to the cheap clothes whore in me. LOL!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
LOL Jinx and Charla. For my DH, his midlife issues center around technology. Such is the hazard of marrying a computer nerd, even if he transitions to the business side.

For me, finding the tough-to-get stuff is my weakness. If I can't find it near home, and it's on ebay, I become the 'rainman of auctioning'; I obsess and can't leave it alone till I know I've won.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MickeysMommy said:
LOL Jinx and Charla. For my DH, his midlife issues center around technology. Such is the hazard of marrying a computer nerd, even if he transitions to the business side.

For me, finding the tough-to-get stuff is my weakness. If I can't find it near home, and it's on ebay, I become the 'rainman of auctioning'; I obsess and can't leave it alone till I know I've won.
Oh yeah....I deal with the technology issues too. My husband is a geek through and through. But now he thinks he needs something that will likely be conspicuous, ostentatious, impractical and
completely embarassing. :-X

LMAO @ rainmain of actioning!! :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
The time left is in red. Adrenaline is going up. :p

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
I need a nap now. *sleepy eyed* I love pico on a lazy Saturday.

I did do early yard work.

I played with a baby bird most of the day. Alexa thought it wanted to watch cartoons, so she and the baby bird sat on the sofa together. I told her its mommy was looking for it. So... she let me carry it back outside. Sure enough, Mommy and Daddy were happy to see her.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
We've been having a lazy day inside all day playing
with monkey boy and the girls of course too. ;D ;D
I love the weekends when I get to play and enjoy
Connor. I don't get awhole lot of time during the weeks
with him. :(

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
We were up early, cleaned house this morning to show this afternoon. Got some lunch out and are now being lazy. Ahh...I love lazy Saturdays.

Hey Jinx, did'ya win the ebay auction?

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Would you believe I got down to the last minute and waffled? "Do I really need this shirt?" I've got one saved that ends tomorrow that I like a little better anyways. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts