Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a particularly bad tax season. I arrived here at 7:00 and I'm still here. Same as yesterday. I want to go home. I want to eat a real meal. I want to see my husband awake. I'd like to go shopping for my daughter's birthday (April 13). I am getting very frustrated!!

Right now, I really, really, really hate rich people. :p

But I'll be camping in Yosemite next week! (At least that's what I keep telling myself!!)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Uggghhhhhhh.....Katherine! I feel your pain! I don't think I'm going to bed tonight! I've been dreaming of tax returns in my sleep! :mad: This has been a particularly bad tax season for me too! Hang in there-we're almost to the end! ;)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
My aunt does personal taxes (lots of people in our family are accountants- she's the only non-corporate) - this time of year is hell for her.

I'm sorry :(

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Hopefully after the 16th, the majority of it will calm down.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Hope you're home by now and sleeping, or at least relaxing.
Tax time is no fun for accountants.

Hang in there...your vacation is just around the corner! (take lots of pics and post, okay? )

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are the best. I just needed to vent a little.

Gotta go do it again.

Btw, I was doing extensions for the big hitters in the office. Everyone's extension checks were over three million dollars each. Not only does that stress me out (because if I make a mistake the preparer penalties are HUGE - but I am confident about the numbers <<crosses fingers>>) but it makes me feel like such a peon. Three million dollars! On top of what they already paid. Man, where did I go wrong!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts