Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must be lonely. (try and get that song out of your head, now)

Okay.. there's no movement on this board at this time of night, is there?

Isn't anyone in hawaii alive? hellooo?

See.. i'm pretty sure i had some food poisoning these last two days.. and since i'd prefer sleeping to puking.. (and sometimes a combo of both) i sort of screwed up my time schedule.

I missed 2 days of work!

Now it's 3:27am and i'm wide awake.. so i think i'll head into work at 6am and get a jump on the stuff that is now overdue. I bet the office is creepy at 6am. And you people thought bureaucrats were lazy.

Better than sitting here typing to myself though, eh?

yeah

so what do i do now? until i have to shower for work at 5am?

anyone? hello? hello?

Oh.. and for those who are counting.. today (friday) is day 30.

thankyouverythefarkmuch!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh.. and in case anyone is wondering about tuck.. he went to bed hours ago.

There used to be a time when he'd wait for me.. now. around 11pm.. the dog ups and leaves and heads to bed w/o me. I walk in there and he's asleep on the bed.

THE DOG

wtf kinda dog is this? loyal my ass.. spoiled!

okay.. it's now 5:48 and i'm exausted.. today is going to be fun.

S

·
0 Posts
If it makes you feel better, when it's around bedtime in our house, Frodo sits there stares at you for a little bit, then starts barking at you. He wants to go to bed and no amount of shushing him will make him stop.

I hope you are feeling better soon. Stay away from the green furry stuff in the fridge.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
G'morning kelli... its 8:20am here, so 7:20am your time... must feel like mid-afternoon to you at this point! Hope the FP is all gone and you get a good sleep tonight.

btw... CoCo will eventually go to bed without us too.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
thanks for the songage kel :p

She says it's cold outside and she hands me my raincoat, she's always worried 'bout things like that. She's says it's all gonna end and she only sleeps when it's rainin', and she screams and her voice is strainin'. She says baby...well it's 3am I must be lonely. When she says baby. Well, I can't help but be scared of it allll sometimes

Is it sad that I just typed that out from memory? lol

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Okay, Kel.....I'M AWAKE!!! Where the hell are you? Oh, sure....NOW you go to work. :p

Sorry you're sick! What did ya eat??

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Kelli, Jes does that...11 is his bedtime too. He used to valiantly battle through sleepiness, or at least sleep next to me on the couch. Now, no respect at all. "Screw this, I'm going to bed." Of course, then I'm left with a bit this much *holds hands together* room on the bed. Dogs.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
G'day,

Yeah, I guess I should've been holding up my end, being in practically the opposite time zone and all, but I was doing some work, and then went for a spin with my mates, and then... and ....
Bah, you get the point :p

Hope ya feelin' better soon mate.

Cheers,

Pottsie

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I made it to lunch! *prying eyes open*

teehee

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Day 30 for wha'?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
for not smoking.

i feel drunk

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Good for you! Wish I could say the same. :-\ I don't even think about a smoke until I leave here at 3:30, then I proceed to smoke like a fiend.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts