Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine are right here, laying nearby. One on 2 pillow beds, another on a single pillow bed. The third furkid, he's right under my feet!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Yes!

Abby is downstairs laying on her bed and Molly is also downstairs, sprawled out on the back of the sofa watching the neighbors cat out the window lol

K

·
0 Posts
Maggie and Dakota are on the bed asleep. Jacey is in her crate asleep (soon to be let out and put on the bed when I go to sleep). Copper is in the living room with the rest of the family..

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Sam is snoring (VERY loudly, on the blanket on the floor, and Kona is pestering the cat-as per usual.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Shadow is napping in front of the couch until such a time as she must sound the alarm because a leaf has blown across the yard.

Jinx is napping on the couch because she knows mommy will let her.

Shelby is having trouble deciding between napping in my spot on the bed and napping on the floor next to my computer chair. Currently the latter is winning.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Rowdy is upstairs sleeping on my side of the bed because Rita went to bed already. If I had went to bed he'd be on her side. ;D

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Ernie is having time out in his crate. While I was on the phone he got into the pantry and decorated the floor with cocoa and flour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts