Just Labradors banner

It was just an aggressive salesman

414 views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  gailatmsu 
#1 · (Edited)
Recently I posted about "screwing up" and telling an unidentified stranger on the phone when I would be at home and when I would not after the holidays. As it turned out, it was a Grand Rapids firm (semi-local) that was trying to drum up business. I noticed that there was a certain "home improvement" firm on my caller i.d. that was calling obsessively. I finally answered their call and when talking with the lady on the phone found out that the "unidentified" caller was one of their salesmen. Poor lady, I gave her the riot act up one side and down the other for the practices of a "salesman". She hole heartedly agreed that his technique was lacking and said that he would he notified that it likely cost them at least my business if not any one else I talked to.

None the less, it reminded me that I should be reminded of my south side of Chicago upbringing. Perhaps leaving my house unlocked for the last 15 years was not the best idea, and I should not be as careless in information I give out to strangers! Gates are locked and the dogs are loose!

#2 ·
Wow! That siggy pic of Bella, right below the words, 'and the dogs are loose.'

You have a good plan reset for yourself, but don't put that picture of Bella on the front door. I don't think it is going to scare anyone away. <g>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.