Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
We are having another flipping freezing rain storm right now. Everything is covered in a hard shell of ice. I hope the power doesn't go off tonight. Now they say tomorrow it will jack up to +8. WTF? No wonder our roads are a mess, with 20 degree temerature swings all the time. Fack.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
YIKES that is fricking cold! I would stop complaining myself, but I am so tired of the grey, wind and rain- I just can't help myself- I am so done with winter!! Hang in there Kelli, all of you up there have my complete sympathy!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You know.. for those of you in the GTA.. i lived in Etobicoke for a year.. here's what i learned.. -15 down there, feels the same as -25 up here.. it's not damp up here, and that is worse because it goes to the bones!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
You know.. for those of you in the GTA.. i lived in Etobicoke for a year.. here's what i learned.. -15 down there, feels the same as -25 up here.. it's not damp up here, and that is worse because it goes to the bones!

That's weird because when I lived in Vancouver I swore that 0 felt like - 10 in the GTA. If you want to talk about damp cold, Vancouver's a very damp kind of cold. That goes right through you. I've never lived up North, so I'll take your word for it.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Wow. I don't think I could handle those temperatures! I think it is cold here at 15 F. Supposed to get to 32 F today. By Thursday it is supposed to be in the 60's. I can't wait.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.