Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night Caleb & Ken were wrestling in the livingroom. He ended up hitting Ken's face with his paw- sending Ken's glasses flying across the room to land at the bottom of the stairs (about 5 feet away). After making sure Ken was OK, I went looking for his glasses. Caleb ran over, dropped his stuffed pig on the floor and came back with them. They landed lense down, and he picked them up by the folded arms.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Our horse farrier today was just telling us that he was out trail riding once, his Chocolate was with him, and his wallet happened to fall out his back pocket....you probably know what I'm getting at--He got back to the barn, realized it was gone and his dog came trucking up to him with it! These labs are pretty great retrievers, haha!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
what a wonderful boy Caleb is!!!

Linda in Hawaii's Zoe does that too. She picks things up for Linda... we are working on this with Milly. I think it's a wonderful task for them to learn.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Shadow was very good at picking things up when asked. She would help put her toys away. I am working on this with Champ. Buddy isn't interested in picking things up that aren't food. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Forrest is really good about picking stuff up for me! Especially things like my hat that blows off into the neighbor's field- he can go under the fence and get it for me! He's also gone into the pastures and picked up blowing bags and stuff and bringing them back. Saves me from crawling over the fence.

Then, of course, he's so proud and happy he gets a bad case of the wiggles! :D

Lucy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.