Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
This makes me so sad. I met her with Ryan in 1988. Tudor and I served a tennis luncheon for them. She was warm and friendly in a most comfortable way. I liked her immediately. You couldn't NOT like her.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
So unbelievably sad. What a horrible way to go. :(

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Here's my snotty comment for the day, although it is still early. At least she's going to pass before making the mistake of actually marrying Ryan O'Neal. She always seemed like a really genuine person, while his exploitation of her illness makes me a little sick.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
At least she's going to pass before making the mistake of actually marrying Ryan O'Neal.
He said he would do whatever it took to make sure they're married before she dies. Maybe they already are? I don't see what difference it makes either way at this point.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I wish her an easy passing. She has fought so hard, for so long. She's been brave and strong throughout this ordeal.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
It's kinda sad watching tv stars that you grew up with passing away. :(
I adored charlie's angels as a little girl, I longed for their luscious locks, I hope she passes peacefully too, thanks for some of my favourite childhood memories Farrah ~xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts