Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WeightWatchers, that is. ;)

I haven't been posting on here, but I joined WeightWatchers with Katherine when she started. I recently had to cancel my membership because I need the money to go towards other things, but I am really amazed at how well it has worked for me.

When I started back in February, I was 243 lbs. This past weekend when I weighed at Katherine's house, I was down to 198 lbs. I still want to take off a few more pounds, so I am trying to stick to the diet. I don't really count points now, but I try to eat/cook sensibly. It's amazing how much better I feel than I did 3 months ago. It's taken a lot of work and dedication (though sometimes it felt like torture), but it can be done.

I didn't really want this to be a brag for me, but rather a testimony for those who are trying to lose weight. For all of you who are feeling down or may think that things aren't working, stick with it because it will work. Of course, there will be times when you gain or don't lose as much as you'd like, but if you stick with it, you'll reach the goal that you want.

I whole-heartedly believe that WeightWatchers is a wonderful program because it hasn't just changed my eating habits, it has changed my lifestyle and I am reaping the benefits. If any of you are trying to find a diet that works for you, I suggest giving WeightWatchers a try.

Okay, I'm done. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congratulations! That is a great weight loss! I agree with you. I joined in Jan. and never thought it was going to work for me, but it has. It really does cut your portion sizes down and makes you think about what you are eating. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
COngrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts