Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I posted that I took Bear to the vet and he thought he has an infected toenail and had hung it on something so he took the nail off. When we left the vet that day his foot/nail looked great..he had a round of antibiotics and by thursday it look Terrible..red..swollen where the nail had been..now he is taking another antibiotic but the vet said if he was not any better in just a few days we may have to take that toe off and consider CANCER...When I started looking on the internet I saw signs of a cancer that Bear may have..about a month ago he was limping on that same leg. I thought he had just pulled it when he jumped up really fast because he heard something outside..with all of this rambling I am devastated..I have never had a dog with cancer..what are the procedures? Please PRAY..he is 10 yrs old and he is my baby!

·
Registered
852 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Poor guy, prayers that it's not.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good thoughts for both of you ((hugs)) Another member here had a toenail removed from their dog for cancer a few months ago I think. Maybe he'll stop in here with some advice too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts