Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you guys doing? There's no drama here at all. In the last 48 hours, there's been plenty of religious & "personal issues" to argue over & now there's nothing. :(

Somebody start something. I haven't had any popcorn yet & I'm getting hungry! :rolleyes:

· Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
garth, is this an example of how the forgiving men steer clear of the drama? :p
Depends on your definition of forgiving, what the forgivee is asking the forgiver to forgive him/her for & whether or not the forgiver is in a forgiving mood at the time. :D

I bet now you're begging for forgiveness for asking that question. :rolleyes:

· Registered
13,418 Posts
Depends on your definition of forgiving, what the forgivee is asking the forgiver to forgive him/her for & whether or not the forgiver is in a forgiving mood at the time. :D

I bet now you're begging for forgiveness for asking that question. :rolleyes:
nope. i'm forgiving you for being a closet drama whore. more popcorn? :D

· Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Who said anything about living in a closet? I've always been totally open about my drama whoreness. :rolleyes:

Now hurry up with that popcorn please & get me a coffee while you're at it.

Thank you dear :)

· Registered
13,418 Posts
Who said anything about living in a closet? I've always been totally open about my drama whoreness. :rolleyes:

needy thing! i have ONE cup of coffee left and you are going to take it? have you no pity? i can't get my whores in the water without my 5 cups of coffee. i will split my ranch flavored popcorn with you, though.

· Registered
8,070 Posts

I prefer it when a man calls me Honey when asking me to fetch a cup of coffee, and that he addresses my chest when he does so.... a soft tap on the ass always helps motivate me as well.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.