Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys doing? There's no drama here at all. In the last 48 hours, there's been plenty of religious & "personal issues" to argue over & now there's nothing. :(

Somebody start something. I haven't had any popcorn yet & I'm getting hungry! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
You're so ugly you have to tie a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you!

Does this work?
HE already knew that, after all he spends all day looking at himself and his friends "myself, and I" in the mirror!!
:p:D

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
OK how about this.
In Texas we kill bad people who murder other people.
What do you do with your bad people?

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
garth, is this an example of how the forgiving men steer clear of the drama? :p

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
garth, is this an example of how the forgiving men steer clear of the drama? :p
Depends on your definition of forgiving, what the forgivee is asking the forgiver to forgive him/her for & whether or not the forgiver is in a forgiving mood at the time. :D

I bet now you're begging for forgiveness for asking that question. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Depends on your definition of forgiving, what the forgivee is asking the forgiver to forgive him/her for & whether or not the forgiver is in a forgiving mood at the time. :D

I bet now you're begging for forgiveness for asking that question. :rolleyes:
nope. i'm forgiving you for being a closet drama whore. more popcorn? :D

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who said anything about living in a closet? I've always been totally open about my drama whoreness. :rolleyes:

Now hurry up with that popcorn please & get me a coffee while you're at it.

Thank you dear :)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Who said anything about living in a closet? I've always been totally open about my drama whoreness. :rolleyes:

needy thing! i have ONE cup of coffee left and you are going to take it? have you no pity? i can't get my whores in the water without my 5 cups of coffee. i will split my ranch flavored popcorn with you, though.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts

I prefer it when a man calls me Honey when asking me to fetch a cup of coffee, and that he addresses my chest when he does so.... a soft tap on the ass always helps motivate me as well.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I prefer it when a man calls me Honey when asking me to fetch a cup of coffee, and that he addresses my chest when he does so.... a soft tap on the ass always helps motivate me as well.
babe works as well. dear makes me feel so...middle aged.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts